Sunday 21 April 2019

I Imagine Worst Case Scenarios & Plan What I’d Do if They Happen

For instant driving in a car I imagine if we crash what I would. Walking past a school o hear children screaming while playing I imagine if there was a shooting within the school what I would do. Plane crashed. Floods fires. Train crashes terrorist attacks. There isn’t a day that goes by I don’t think of these happening and plan what I’d do if they did.

These experiences could be indicative of anxiety and/or an overall discontentment with life. Without knowing more information about you and why these might be occurring, that’s my educated guess. Generally speaking, happy, contented, satisfied people would not likely be envisioning such tragedies.

If anxiety and/or unhappiness is present, it would be wise to consult a therapist. They will analyze what may be wrong and develop a plan for treatment. Your mental health and life satisfaction are important. If something is wrong, it shouldn’t be ignored. It should be dealt with promptly. The sooner, the better. I hope you will consider seeking treatment, should you decide that it is necessary. Thank you for your question. Please take care.

Dr. Kristina Randle



from Depression – Ask the Therapist http://bit.ly/2GvNMdE
via https://ifttt.com/ IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment