Tuesday 26 March 2019

My Mother Is Cheating on My Dad

My mother is cheating on my dad I know this since she started acting different she is not as caring as she was she is always yelling at me and my siblings and is always on her. She never lets me or my siblings or even my father touch he phone because she’ll get mad. My mom is pretty ypung she is 34 and she got a surgery to become skinnier and now men are texting her because she looks more “sexy”and she is always replying to them and she even had a boyfriend online who had a girlfriend and she didn’t even care about that she is very selfish and thinks that she is the best looking person she has become lazy since she has lost weight because of the sugery she doesn’t cook or clean and her and my dad always get into problems because of her not spending time with her family but instead on her phone to be honest I don’t know what to do I don’t want to confront her because i feel she will get mad but i also am soo angry and upset that she can’t just divorce my father who I don’t really have a good relationship because he is always judging me and yelling at everyone he will even get mad at us his children because we didn’t got out with our mom to check on her he has extreme trust issues and and i just feel like is better for them to get divorced they argued every day and don’t care about how there children feel I just want this family problems to stop i want my mom to stop cheating on my dad and to treat us better and i want my father to stop arguing soo much with his family. Im sorry thus is very bad written but English isn’t my first language and i need the help this is eating me alive.

I am sorry this is happening to you. Unfortunately, there’s likely not much you can do. You should tell your parents how their behavior is negatively impacting your life. If they knew, perhaps things would change. If they won’t listen, try speaking to the school guidance counselor or another trusted adult. They may be able to help.

If none of those ideas are effective, find other things to occupy your time. For instance, try to be with friends more. The goal is to insulate yourself from these deeply distressful situations, if possible.

The bottom line is this: do what you can to positively affect this situation but realize that your power is limited. Once you’ve done that, you’ve done all you can. Sometimes, all that one can do is endure the difficult times and have faith that eventually they will pass. I wish you the best of luck. Please take care.

Dr. Kristina Randle



from Ask the Therapist https://ift.tt/2HEP7SG
via https://ifttt.com/ IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment