Tuesday 28 March 2017

I Feel Like I’m a Pedophile

From a teen in the U.S.: Am I a pedophile? I’m 14, and my hormones are raging. I’ve seen pictures of cp when I was younger like 12 or 13 and I would be turned on by it. Now that I’m older, I haven’t looked at any pictures like that and I know that it’s disgusting and not right, but my “friends” still call me a pedophile, and I’m going crazy with worrying about people calling me a pedophile later in life.

I’ve experimented/wanted to experiment with some of my cousins and friends, some a few years younger and some the same age as me or a bit older, and I feel like a pedophile and I want to kill myself because of it. I think that young children are disgusting and I’m only interested in people around my age or older. Am I a pedophile, or are the people that call me that wrong and I’m in over my head?

A. You are being bullied. Nothing you stated in your letter leads me to believe that you are a pedophile. I think you need to find a better class of friends. Friends don’t enjoy upsetting friends. Friends don’t try to ruin a friend’s self-esteem or reputation. Drop this group and start spending time at activities where you will meet new people.

I wish you well.
Dr. Marie



from Ask the Therapist http://ift.tt/2neaH2n
via https://ifttt.com/ IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment