Sunday 21 October 2018

Getting Angry at Others Because of Some Silly Issues

Hi, I am particular about some things or some actions that I do in my daily life. But when other people are doing those things which very particular for me in a wrong way I am getting angry. I am unable to control that anger. I am afraid that one day my anger will become a danger to others or to me.

Please help with this! [From India]

There isn’t a lot of information about what it is that makes you angry and what you do in response to it. But I understand it is a difficulty for you. The nature of the “particular” is the most telling. Often when we have a highly specific routine that other people disrupt or do differently it can cause a frustration, if we are obsessive about what we are particular. While it is in no way an attempt to diagnosis what you are going through, I think it might be helpful for you to read this on OCD and this on anger management to see if it helps.

Wishing you patience and peace,
Dr. Dan
Proof Positive Blog @ PsychCentral



from Ask the Therapist https://ift.tt/2CXGHmO
via https://ifttt.com/ IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment