Friday 26 October 2018

I Was Raped By My Boyfriend a Month Ago

Hi, I got raped by my boyfriend a month ago, and I don’t know what to do. He did it multiple times. One time he told me that he’ll only stop having sex with me if I give him oral and he pestered me to have sex with him. And convinced me to do it despite telling him I’m not comfortable. We are no longer together but I need help.

This is a matter for the police. Go to the police station and file a police report. They will investigate the case and make an arrest if possible.

You should also contact rape crisis counseling services if they are available in your community. They help survivors with the process of reporting. They are professionally trained in trauma and sexual abuse. They will know how to help you.

Counseling will help you to manage your emotions and support you through the healing process. I’m very sorry this has happened to you. I hope my advice is helpful. Please take care.

Dr. Kristina Randle



from Ask the Therapist https://ift.tt/2PUpttv
via https://ifttt.com/ IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment